Mr. Kabega Musa has over 12 years of practice under his belt and has become an accomplished trial advocate in both criminal and civil proceedings. Kabega has even been involved as a consultant in review of applicable laws, operations and procedures of the Commercial Court and drafting of the Commercial Court Procedure Rule and Small Claims Rules. Commercial Practice, Mergers and Accusations. Enthusiastic and unmatched in handling company and organization registrations and land transactions.
Kabega also has advisory and consultancy work experience specializing in the provision of advisory services on: – country entry strategy and setup, regulatory compliance, Oil and Gas advisory, movement of labour and employment regulations, immigration support services, transaction advisory, management of regulatory relations and local representation
- Master of Laws in Oil and Gas – Uganda Christian University – Mukono
- Bachelors of Laws (HONS) MAKERERE UNIVERSITY,
- DIP.Legal Practice – Law Development Centre
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tax Law and Administration,
- Certificate in Arbitration and Dispute Resolution,
- Certificate in Negotiation in Financial Transactions,
- Certificate in Policy and Legal Frame Work for Regional Integration.
MEMBERSHIP & ACCREDATATIONS
- Member of Uganda Law Society,
- Advocate of the High Court of Uganda
Kampala District Land Board
Uganda Moslem Center for Justice & Law
East African Law Society
Member of Bar and Bench Committee of the Law Society